Kristen N. Mackintosh was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and now lives in Garner, North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from Miami University (Ohio). Kristen then went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from University of Toledo College of Law. While at the University of Toledo College of Law, Kristen was a member of Law Review and Delta Theta Phi. Kristen is licensed to practice law in both North Carolina and Ohio.
Due to skills and experiences gained from her varied legal career, Kristen brings a level of care, insight and legal experience to assist her clients’ individual needs. Having worked within the court system as both an advocate and a Magistrate, Kristen understands that courts and the law can be very intimidating for clients. It is Kristen’s goal to educate and inform each client through every step of their legal issue to make the legal process a less fearful, more enjoyable experience. Kristen will take the time to make sure her client’s needs are met during highly stressful periods of time.
Away from work, Kristen volunteers time with a number of non-profit and church-related organizations.
Contact Attorney Kristen Mackintosh for all your Estate Planning, Real Estate and Eder Law needs. She will be happy to help you determine the appropriate legal strategy for your unique situation.
- University of Toledo, College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, 1993
- Admitted to practice before:
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Licensed to practice in the States of North Carolina and Ohio, no reciprocity.
- Senter, Stephenson, Johnson P.A., Fuquay-Varina NC, 2016 – present
- Kristen N. Mackintosh, Attorney, Garner, NC 2016
- Dixon Mackintosh Law Group, PLLC. Charotte, NC 2014-2015
- Lorain County Court of Common Pleas, Magistrate, Elyria OH 2007-2014
- Ritzler, Coughlin & Swansinger, Cleveland, OH 2005-2006
- Lorain County Court of Common Pleas, Staff Attorney, Elyria, OH, 2002-2004
- Fauver Tattersall & Gallagher, PLL, Elyria, OH 1998-2002
- Ohio Third District Court of Appeals, Appellate Clerk, Lima, OH 1996-1998