Kari Hepburn joined Senter, Stephenson, Johnson, PA as an Associate Attorney in October 2017.
Her principal areas of practice are Trust and Estates, Estate Planning and Administration, Elder Law, Business Succession, and Contracts.
Kari has been focused in Estate Planning and Administration for over fifteen years.
A triple graduate of the University of Florida, she nevertheless has a little tar on her heel, as she attended the University of North Carolina as a visiting student for her last semester of law school.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Florida, 1988, cum laude
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Florida, 1990
- Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, 1996, Honors
- Certified Public Accountant, 1991
- North Carolina Bar, 1997
- Florida Bar, 1998 (Currently Inactive)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Youth Leader at Apex United Methodist Church
- Apex Immigration Services, Board of Directors