Lisa M. Schreiner
Lisa is a proud graduate of the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University. In 2021, Lisa returned to Fuquay-Varina after 11 years with the Stam Law Firm, PLLC in Apex to join Senter Stephenson Johnson, PA.
For sixteen years, Lisa has practiced in the areas of estate planning, administration, guardianships and family law. She will continue those practice areas with Senter Stephenson Johnson, PA.
Lisa is an avid runner and has served as the Race Director/Committee Chair for the Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce’s Run the Quay Events since 2014.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Concentration, Pre-law, cum laude, West Virginia University, December 1996
- Juris Doctorate, Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, May 2005
Professional Certifications and Designations
- North Carolina Bar, 2005
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 2005
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2007
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce
- Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2022 (past 2011-2015)
- Run the Quay, Committee Chairperson and Race Director
- Guardian Angel Thrift, Board Member
- Leadership Fuquay-Varina, graduate 2018
- Fuquay-Varina Citizens Patrol Academy, graduate 2019
- Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce, 2009 Horizon Award
- Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce, 2016 Fred L. Eargle Volunteer of the Year